Open Hours / Fees
Age of admittance is Birth to 8 Years
Opening Hours :
8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
A full list of dates on which the Nursery will be closed will be available before the start of each calendar year. This includes all statutory holidays charged at full rate. Two weeks at Christmas (charged at half your normal fee for this period.)
For a copy of Fees , please Telephone for a leaflet which gives further information.
We accept ALL childcare vouchers
And after the term your child is 3 Years old part funding from Foundation Phase.
Before starting Nursery all parents will be asked to sign a contract agreeing our Terms and conditions. A child Enrolement form will also be completed giving us the information we need to care for your child safely .
A non- returnable enrolement fee of £50.00 ( which is deducted from your first weeks fees when your child starts nursery)
- All places must be pre booked at least two weeks in advance.Extra days can be booked if available.
- Fees must be paid in advance weekly / monthly on a Monday or the first day of attendance.
- Any cheque that does not clear at the bank - the bank charges will be added to your bill.
- If late collecting your child an extra £5.00 per 15 minutes will be added for staff inconvenience.
- ALL absences due to illness/ pre-arranged day off will be charged at full rate.
- ALL unauthorized absences will be charged at full rate.
- To retain your child's place while on a family holiday two thirds of fees will be charged.
- One month notice / one month's fees must be given to terminate your child's place.
- One months notice will be given of any increase in nursery fees charged.